It's #FunTips Saturday and I'm up with the sun today. I've been helping a lot of clients leave their day job and work full-time in their business and it has me reminiscing....
- the dream of a balanced lifestyle, working a 4 day week with loads of money coming in.
- the dream of working full time in MY business doing everything I loved, every minute of every day.
- doubt kicking in. I'm not good enough and they'll all see me as a fake. I'm not worthy. Who am I to think I can do this. I'm kidding myself.
- the battle with myself to start, fail, start again, spending thousands on people, courses and stuff only to fail again and consistently learning from my mistakes and gathering who and what I needed to start over yet again.
- the joy and immense pride in myself when I handed in my resignation.
- the amazing lightness of heart and spirit when I walked out of the day job that last time.
- the excitement of that first day in my very own business
- the joy of doing everything my way; of living, creating and succeeding, exactly the way I'd dreamed.
And as the sun peaks over the horizon and the heater kicks in; I'm greatful that I didn't ever ever give up on myself or my dream.
So my #funtips for today ladies is to keep going.
Keep striving, learning, crying, laughing, hating and enjoying your life, dreams and your work/business.
Take it from me. It's so worth it. And I wouldn't trade the journey for a single thing.
Enjoy your saturday everyone.
Contact Toni-Maree Hannan
Toni-Maree is an accredited Life Coach who works exclusively with Women of all ages to give them the confidence and know how to live a life of purpose, passion and dignity.
In Toni's words:
" I specialise in coaching services for people who want a life free from:
Online Coach Support is a membership site that promotes, encourages and supports other coaches emotionally and with the techy, biz and marketing aspects so they can really thrive in their biz, reducing overwhelm in the online world.
PROCEEDS from Online Coach Support Memberships, Done with YOU Programs, Video Chats and Workshops go towards fundraising projects in Cambodia. This is our way of PAYING IT FORWARD. You can check these projects out further at Cambodia for a Cause